Guided tours and other experiences in organic olive groves
In the heart of Tierra Estella, specifically in the village of Allo, the Association of Organic Farming and Livestock offers you the "Lurra Circuit", a 2-hour guided tour that is a real experience in olive oil tourism. You will first be shown the organic olive growing areas to then go on to the Biosanun facilities where you will be able to learn all about the entire process to obtain the oil and its by-products, using a system based on the circular economy which is very similar to the traditional extraction process. At the end of your visit you will get the opportunity to taste the different types of olive oil.
What's more, you can complement this activity with the following experiences:
- Breakfast in the olive grove, to enjoy organic and zero Km products.
- Tasting of organic oils and drinks in the 18th century underground cellar.
- Bee-keeping tour: a one-hour walk between olive groves with beehives, where you can learn all about the process to extract the honey and by-products.
- Plant your own olive tree: an experience to plant your own olive trees in one of the groves and thereby obtain your own organic extra virgin olive oil.
- Olive harvesting: during the harvesting period, you can take part in the olive harvesting.
27 mar - 27 mar