Events in Holy Week
It may not be as well known as Holy Week in Andalusia or Castille, but our Holy Week has that touch of diversity which characterises us so well, allowing you to soak in the emotion of the religious celebration or vibrate with the lively colourfulness of the dancers in Luzaide/Valcarlos.
Here are the some of the most noteworthy events:
• Procession of El Santo Entierro in Pamplona (the evening of Good Friday)
• The Living Stations of the Cross in Andosilla (the morning of Good Friday)
• Holy Week in Corella (the evening of Good Friday)
• El Volatín (the acrobat) in Tudela, declared a Festival of Local Tourist Interest in Navarre (the morning of Holy Saturday).
• Los Bolantes in Luzaide/Valcarlos, declared Heritage of Cultural Interest (the morning of Easter Sunday)
• The capture of Judas in Cabanillas (midday on Easter Sunday).
• La Bajada del Ángel (the Descent of the Angel) in Tudela, declared a Festival of Local Tourist Interest in Navarre (the morning of Holy Saturday).
10 abr - 17 abr